Online Internship Module – 2021
We are pleased to invite budding lawyers, pursuing law degrees, as interns on board with our organization from esteemed Law Institutes of all corners of the nation. The organization has been striving throughout the period of its establishment to achieve its endeavor of grooming budding lawyers and this led the organization to enter into association with various prestigious law schools across the country. Earlier, the organization was providing learning opportunities by offering physical internships, however, keeping in view the situation triggered by the outbreak of the global pandemic COVID-19 and further keeping in mind that these adverse times should not be adverse at least on the learning side for the budding lawyers, the organization has started the ‘e-internship module’.
The interns shall be provided a drive to upload their works on a day to-day basis and we shall be working Monday to Saturday on this module. The following activities shall be taken up during this month-long internship and the Internship Coordinator shall assign the task to the interns joining in on a day to day basis or on a weekly basis as per his convenience.
- Drafting work on dummy legal propositions.
- Preparation of content on assigned topics (700-1500 words).
- Research work on assigned topics on free search modules and on legal tools like Manupatra/ Law Finder/SCC online.
- Brief preparation in criminal matters.
- Research work related to questions involved in appellate revisional jurisdiction at District Courts.
- Drafting of petitions to be filed before Forums/Commissions like various Ombudsmen/consumer commissions/HRERA etc.
- Preparation of presentations on specified topics and presenting on e-platforms.
- Creating content for YouTube info-legal videos.
- Holding debates/Group Discussions/ Q&A Sessions/Problem-solving Sessions thrice a week and making it live on YouTube as well as on social media.
Post completion the organization shall be providing certification with regards to the performance of the intern, consequent upon the successful completion of the module by him/her
The budding lawyers interning with the organization shall be given preference for being brought on board of the organization as Associate, after successfully completing their qualification/degrees.